logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

16-10-2009 03:40 صباحاً
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 12108
الدولة : Egypt
الجنس :
الدعوات : 28
مشاركات مكتبة الميديا: 1033
قوة السمعة : 2896
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : شعر

( إن هذا القرآن يهدي للتي هي أقوم )

[9] Verily, this Qurân guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allâh and His Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him)) who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward (Paradise

About Dr. Mohamed Sayed Abdel Basset

Specializes in treatment based on the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, called Medicine : Tradition
Micro Bio-physics professor and medical, and the Chief of the Biochemistry formerly the National Center for Research, Egypt
Produced 39 Dowaeashbia, some codified technically scientifically medicine Tradition and Arab heritage, and the rest require rationing scientific.
Supervised 186 Ph.D. and Master in Physics vital partial and medical-and urology - and warts-and-liver and digestive system - and rheumatism and physiotherapy-and the children - and - the medical tests and Molecular Biology. Publication 216 patrols in search of local and international
A number of patents registered in his name in the patent offices the world, namely
• U.S. patent No. : 5227382, from the verse references on : diameter for the treatment of the white water (Alktarkt) in the eye instead of surgery

One of the Swiss pharmaceutical companies has started producing a new medicine called “Medicine of Quran” which allows the treatment of cataract without surgery. As the newspaper Ar-Raya, published in Qatar writes, “this drug which was synthesised by an Egyptian doctor Abdul Basit Muhammad from the secretions of human sweat glands and has an effectiveness of 99 per cent with absolutely no side effects, was registered in Europe and the United States. It is also reported that one of the Swiss companies produces the new drug in the form of liquid and eye drops

The source of inspiration is Surah(chapter) Yusuf. Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad emphasised that he obtained his inspiration from Surah Yusuf and said: “ Once in the morning, I was reading Surah(chapter) Yusuf. My attention lingered over the 84th and successive ayats (verses).

( اذهبوا بقميصي هذا فألقوه على وجه أبي يأت بصيرا واتوني بأهلكم أجمعين )
صدق الله العظيم ( يوسف 93 )

[93] "Go with this shirt of mine, and cast it over the face of my father, he will become clear-sighted, and bring me all your family."

They tell that Prophet Yakub who was mourning his son Yusuf (peace be upon them) in sadness and grief got his eyes turned white and later when people cast over the sorrowful father’s face, the shirt of his son Yusuf, vision returned to him and he was able to see again.Here I started pondering. What could be there in the shirt of Yusuf? Finally I arrived at the decision that nothing except sweat could be on it. I concentrated my thoughts over the sweat and its composition. Then I proceeded to the laboratory for research

I carried out a series of experiments on rabbits. The results turned out to be positive. Later I performed treatment on 250 patients by administering the drug twice a day for two weeks. Finally I achieved 99 per cent success and said to myself: “ This is the miracle of the Quran” Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad presented the results of his research to appropriate institutions in Europe and the United States dealing with patenting of new discoveries for consideration. After tests and research were performed, he finalised a contract with a Swiss company on the production of the medicine on the condition that the package should clearly mention-“Medicine of Quran.” In the words of the Egyptian scientist, the company accepted his condition and started producing the new drug. (Courtesy-Ar-Raya, Qatar)

Allah Taala says in the Quran-e-Kareem: (We send down from the Quran that is a healing and mercy to those who believe)(QURAAN 17:82

Just An Advice For The Athiests : if you really want to achieve something that could be beneficial for the humanity just descover the Quraan by your hearts and minds not just by reading it and making fun of it

توقيع :Galal Hasanin
Mr. Galal Hasanin
Expert Teacher of English Language
El-Malek El-Kamel High School
Mansoura Secondary High School
ربما يعجبك هذا أيضا

look/images/icons/i1.gif Medical miracle ... in Surat Yusuf in the treatment of cataract (Quraan
  16-10-2009 04:14 صباحاً   [1]
معلومات الكاتب ▼
الجنس :
اتمني نقل الموضوع لكل المنتديات الاجنبية
Mr. Galal Hasanin

look/images/icons/i1.gif Medical miracle ... in Surat Yusuf in the treatment of cataract (Quraan
  16-10-2009 05:16 مساءً   [2]
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2009-06-22
رقم العضوية : 7876
المشاركات : 1044
الجنس :
قوة السمعة : 1
جزاكم الله خيراً و سأقوم بنشر الموضوع بإذن الله تعالى
جعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك أخى الكريم ونفع الله بك
توقيع :محمد النعمانى
Roro44-Ramadan-33
راسلنى بالبريد رسائلى الخاصة لا تعمل

17-10-2009 07:04 صباحاً   [3]
معلومات الكاتب ▼
رقم العضوية : 6
المشاركات : 9822
الدولة : EG
الجنس :
الدعوات : 29
قوة السمعة : 1561
الهواية : طهي
جزاك الله خيرا يا ليدر وبارك اللله فيك
توقيع :رحمة
quicklook4u-bffcd6e0bc

19-10-2009 02:54 مساءً   [4]
معلومات الكاتب ▼
الجنس :
وجزاكم كل الخير محمد نعماني ورحمة
وربنا يعيننا جميعا علي نشر ديننا الحنيف
اللهم آمين
Mr. Galal Hasanin

21-10-2009 08:26 صباحاً   [5]
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2009-06-22
رقم العضوية : 7876
المشاركات : 1044
الجنس :
قوة السمعة : 1
اللهم آمين
توقيع :محمد النعمانى
Roro44-Ramadan-33
راسلنى بالبريد رسائلى الخاصة لا تعمل

اضافة رد جديد اضافة موضوع جديد