logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

look/images/icons/i1.gif لعبه لاولى ثانوى
  26-02-2010 07:16 مساءً  
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 4
المشاركات : 6616
الدولة : مصر- Egypt
الجنس :
تاريخ الميلاد : 17-5-1994
الدعوات : 8
قوة السمعة : 815
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : الانترنت
انا هحاول اعدل فيه ::
[b][u]No[/u] one can deny that ,quicklook 4 u is one of the most usefull and important [u]education[/u] sites .[u]all [/u]the admins work hard to help students with their studyng . [u]the[/u] ministry of education must encourage all sites like quicklook [u].[/u] and give them the support to keep it up .Its [u]nessesary[/u] for all the youth now are[u] fond[/u] of using the internet . [u]this site isnt[/u] only for education,but also they give students knowledge about every thing in their life .and [u]it helps[/u] students from all over egypt to comunicate with each other . [u]really[/u] [u]those[/u] sites need the help of the government . nessrsary it is probable that students will learn throurh the internet . at the end i want to thank all the [u]admins[/u] of this [u]site[/u] . because it is really great .i[/b]
يارب اكون كده صح

الساعة الآن 01:26 AM