logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

look/images/icons/i1.gif لعبه لاولى ثانوى
  26-02-2010 06:31 مساءً  
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 12108
الدولة : Egypt
الجنس :
الدعوات : 28
مشاركات مكتبة الميديا: 1033
قوة السمعة : 2896
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : شعر
[quote][b][u]no[/u] one can deny that ,quicklook 4 u is one of the most usefull and important [u]education[/u] sites .[u]all [/u]of the admins work hard to help students with their studyng . [u]the[/u] ministry of education must encourage all sites like quicklook [u].[/u] and give them the support to keep it up . [u]nessesary[/u] all the youth now[u] fond[/u] of using the internet . [u]this sites isnt[/u] only for education,but also they give students knowledge about every thing in their life .and [u]it help[/u] students from all over egypt to comunicate with each other . [u]really[/u] [u]this[/u] sites need the help of the government . nessrsary it is probable that students will learn throurh the internet . at the end i want to thank all the [u]admons[/u] of this [u]sites[/u] . because it is really great .i[/b]
[/quote]

Good [color=#ff0000]Shaimaa[/color]

أولا أهنئك علي قدرتك علي كنابة موضوع مثل هذا ..
هناك ملاحظات :: انا قمت بوضع خط تحت الكلمات التي تحتاج اعادة نظر فممكن تعيدي النظر فيها انت والاخرين ثم أناقشك فيها

[color=#ff0000]Waiting[/color]

الساعة الآن 08:17 PM